IPADS/Department of Global Agricultural Sciences MSc/PhD Thesis presentation seminar was held on July 10, 2017 in Yayoi campus.
6 MSc theses and 1 PhD thesis were presented during the seminar.
- Chulabush Khatancharoen “Evaluating Fire Disturbances and Forest Cover Changes Using Remote Sensing in Zeya State Nature Reserve, Russia”
- Gillermo Daniel Gonzalez Lozano “Stress response of plant cultured cell and tissues on the productivity of secondary metabolites”
- Fatemee Muhammad Shahinur Rahman “Development of Youth Mediated Communication Method in Schools to Provide Agricultural Information and Knowledge to Farmers of Bangladesh”
- Jordan Brittany White Springer “Effects of combined applications of transparent plastic mulch and green manure on soil properties and cabbage yield”
- Pauleen Maria Petalcorin Younger “The applicability of the Flow Hive with Apis cerana japonica”
- Florence Hiu Yan Lui “Manufacture of binderless boards from Oak (Quercus spp.) logs used for Shiitake (Lentinula edodes) mushroom cultivation”
- Vu Minh Hoan “System Analysis of Land Development in Vietnam’s Metropolises”